Auction Seller Information
BENEFITS TO THE SELLER:
* Buyers come prepared to buy.
* Quick disposal reduces long-term carrying costs, including interest, taxes and maintenance.
* Assurance that property will be sold at true market value.
* Exposes the property to a large number of pre-qualified prospects.
* Accelerates the entire sale process.
* Creates competition among buyers – auction price can exceed the price of a negotiated sale.
* Requires potential buyers to pre-qualify for financing and can forbear buyers from using a financing contingency.
* The seller knows exactly when the property will sell.
* Eliminates individual and unscheduled showings.
* Takes the seller out of the negotiation process.
* Ensures an aggressive marketing program that increases interest and visibility.